Business Tax Planning & Preparation
Expert service with a personal touch.
Select a product
Put our experienced tax strategists to work for you
Small businesses have to navigate an ever-changing financial landscape. We get to know you and your business, and we stay up-to-date with state and federal tax laws so that you can focus on running your business.
We will help you navigate the tax law changes passed recently through the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017. This is the most far-reaching revision of the US tax code since 1986! It is most definitely NOT a simplified tax plan, and here are just some of the changes that may impact your business tax return:
- Lower flat 21% tax rate for C-Corporations
- New 20% pass-through deduction for LLC’s, partnerships, S-Corporations, certain trusts, and self-employed individuals
- Elimination of the entertainment deduction
- Higher limits for Sec 179 equipment expensing
- New wage and withholding for employees